Help After A Car Accident
Car Accident Care in Summerville, SC or the Tri-County Area
Been in a Car Accident? We Can Help With Car Accident Care!! It is important that you get your spine examined by a Certified Doctor of Chiropractic immediately. Impact as slow as 5 mph can cause whiplash, which could have damaging long term effects on a spine. Call Alignment Chiropractic Clinic and our friendly staff will walk you through the process step by step. Alignment Chiropractic Clinic works with most auto accident insurances and with personal injury attorneys. If you don’t have a lawyer, we can help you find one.
After The Car Accident:
- Stay calm and check for Injuries
- Call the Police
- Exchange Information
- Talk to Witnesses
- Inform Your Insurance Company
- Keep Track of Your Medical Treatment
- Take Pictures
- Use Caution in Discussing the Incident
- Be Careful of Early Settlement Offers
- Consider Hiring a Personal Injury Attorney
Important Tips Folowing a Car Accident:
- Don’t sign any documents, other than police documents.
- Write down information about the Accident
- If someone other than the owner of the vehicle is driving the other car, write down the relationship
- Don’t leave the scene of the Accident
- Limit the discussion about the Accident
- Don’t state that it was your fault, even if it was
- Don’t give anyone your social security number
What You Need to Know About Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
Have an experienced Car Accident Attorney review your claim, free of charge. A good Car Accident Attorney can help you recover loses from a Car Accident and reduce the amount of paper work and hassle after the accident. Having an attorney can make a difference between justly settling a case and having to owe money due to large damages.
You should hire a Personal Injury Attorney for Help After A Car Accident that involves physical injury, fatality, or significant damage. A Car Accident attorney can help you receive compensation to cover loses from the accident. Compensation may include medical expenses, lost wages, and car repairs. When choosing an attorney, check for their experience, skill level, location, fee structure, and commitment. Also the lawyer may consider excepting the case on a contingency or “no win no fee” basis. Hire an attorney right away to avoid mistakes and complications.
Treatment After a Car Accident
Seek medical attention and ice painful areas to ease the pain. Seek Chiropractic Care and get an evaluation from a Chiropractor as soon as possible. A Chiropractor can treat many car accident injuries such as Whiplash, Back Injuries, and Neck Injuries, Soft Tissue Injuries, and can loosen stiff muscles from the accident.
The Chiropractor will determine the damage and recommend treatment. It is very important to follow the treatment plan that is set for you.
The auto accident that caused the whiplash in the first place may fade memory, but the physical and psychological damage of the car accident becomes chronic, eroding in a victim’s quality of life. Chiropractic techniques and chiropractors’ skill are particularly well-suite to relieving the neck pain, headaches, shoulder pain, mid back pain, numbness/tingling, low back pain , fatigue and other debilitating effects of whiplash because they can:
- Restore movement lost after the auto accident
- Overcome muscle weakness and enhance muscle tone
- Speed recovery
- Reduce Pain, inflammation, muscle spasms & scar tissue
- Increase Range of motion, flexibility and strength
- Diminish chronic symptoms that can persist over many years
- Increase overall well being by stabilizing the injuries from the auto accident
Research shows effective chiropractic treatments have proved successful for many thousands of auto accident patients. A Chiropractor can, in many cases, significantly reduce patients’ distress and allow them to return to their normal activities.