Whether you suffer from chronic pain or want a better quality of life, a trip to the chiropractor could be right for you. Dr. Thomas A. Taylor III and the rest of our chiropractic team at Alignment Chiropractic in Summerville SC are here for all of your chiropractic needs. Read on to find out about how chiropractic treatment can help you meet your health and wellness goals.
Auto Accident Injuries and Personal Injuries
After a car accident or an injury, you might be tempted to take drugs or have surgery to reduce your pain. Benefits of seeking chiropractic care after an injury include:
- Faster recovery: You might suffer from back pain, neck and muscle soreness, or limited mobility following an accident or injury. A chiropractor can provide targeted treatments coupled with massage therapy to help with pain relief and get back to normal.
- Drug-free pain management: Pain killers block the signal from nerve endings to your brain. Chiropractic treatment addresses the root cause of your pain and immobility rather than masking it.
- Improved mobility: After an accident, it can be hard to get around. Daily activities like walking and getting out of your bed become taxing. A misaligned spine is common after an injury, and chiropractic adjustment will restore its normal function.
What are the Other Benefits of Visiting a Chiropractor?
There are many benefits of chiropractic adjustments, some of which are more obvious than others. Some benefits of chiropractic adjustments that many of our patients are unaware of include the following:
- Reduces headaches: Spinal manipulation is great for reducing tension headaches and migraines. Many headaches are caused by neck stiffness and pressure buildup.
- Better Posture: A lot of pain we experience is a result of poor posture. Chiropractic adjustments will restore your body’s natural alignment allowing it to function optimally.
- Affordable: Aside from undesirable side effects, surgery and drugs are heavy on our pocketbooks. Chiropractic treatments are natural, non-invasive, and affordable.
Contact Our Chiropractor in Summerville Today
When you first visit our office, Dr. Thomas A. Taylor III will assess your musculoskeletal system to identify the root cause of your pain and immobility. Once the source of your discomfort has been determined, we will create a chiropractic care plan tailored to your needs. For more information on the conditions we treat or to schedule an appointment with Dr. Taylor, call Alignment Chiropractic today at (843) 771-4286.